Monday, August 25, 2008

More Photos!!


The first two pictures are of an absolutely stunning pair of ruby earrings...
These earrings were a custom order from a friend who supplied the rubies which came directly from Burma, everything else is gold filled while the ball wires are gold...simply wonderful!!!
I will be making a similiar pair of sapphire earrings, in sterling silver, for this same person in the next couple of days and will post a picture when finished!


This piece is part of the Heart & Stroke Foundation collection I do...a hand cut, hammered, and sanded/finished sterling silver heart attached to which is a tiny Swarovski clear crystal heart, hanging from a large sterling silver oval link chain...

Aventurine nuggets and pendant, wrapped with silver plated wire


Hand cut, hammered, sanded/finished sterling silver dangles hanging from hand shaped sterling silver ear wires...

I love the color of these Swarovski crystals...Bali beads, sterling silver tubes and a sterling silver toggle finish this bracelet...




This is a great set...hand cut, stamped and sanded/finished sterling silver circles, the pendant is hanging from a sterling silver chain...the smaller circles are hanging from sterling silver hand formed ear wires...


Red and silver...a striking combination...coral, resin and glass beads are all wrapped with Argentium silver...from which hangs a sterling silver heart...again part of the Heart & Stroke Foundation series...


I've had people say these look like silver fish...simple but they do make a statement...all sterling silver, hand shaped...


A versatile two strand necklace and earrings...front and center is a great lampwork bead, with soladite nuggets, resin and glass beads, on silver coated wire, finished with sterling silver cones... matching earrings are included...


Cobalt blue lampwork beads and white glass dangles...wire wrapped and hanging from sterling silver ear wires...
Hope you've enjoyed the latest photos...
PS...Watch for the post I will be doing in the near future regarding the Heart & Stroke Foundation Series...
Cheers

10 comments:

  1. I just sit with my mouth open at the idea that you actually make these beautiful items. You are so creative! I love stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to see. The next one is better than the last. You are so talented. I can hardly wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Heather! I cannot wait to see the sterling/sapphire earrings! I don't get over here as much as I'd like now. Your creations are stunning! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pieces!!! i especially LOVE the hammered pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those ruby earrings!
    I am so sorry I missed you this summer. I had planned to come on Friday last - my last chance - but unfortunately a death in the family changed my plans. We'll meet up at some point! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the last one,,,blue and ice are nice colors together,,,I decorate christmas bulbs outdoors with those 2 colors.

    yup Autumn's here too :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and say thank you for stopping by my blog. I love to hear from you. I am eagerly anticipating seeing more beautiful jewelry from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love the ruby earrings ! stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some beautiful items, wow!!!! I have made jewelry with beads but not to the level you do.. they are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers