Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now that I'm here...

I've decided to do a feature on another Etsy shop... therosecottage.etys.com


"The Rose Cottage"
This wonderful shop is a beautiful as its name implies...offering items done in


"Shabby Rose Cottage"


Aren't these the cutest!!! If only I had a granddaughter!!

Vintage items







A lovely cup of tea??




Greeting Cards







The perfect card for that special friend!





Hand Knit













A stunning shade of green...perfect for those cold winter days!

She also has a wonderful treasury found here http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=25076 I know she loves doing treasurys so watch for many more done by therosecottage

A talented woman...stop by, I know she would love to have you visit and you never know what you may find in her wonderful shop!


Enjoy...Cheers Heather






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am honored, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rose's things; they're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree crafty mama...I love anything that looks antique whether it is or not and her things look pretty and delicate to me...♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers