Wednesday, January 30, 2008

~My Plans For This Site~

~Would you like to be featured on this blog?~

When I started this blog site I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with it...I knew it wasn't going to be a personal blog... I wanted it to be concerning/relevant to my jewelry design company. After taking sometime to think things over I've decided what I will do with this blog.

My plan is to use this spot to promote "Azure Islands Designs, other Etys artists, as well as any artist that happens to find this blog and from time to time offer "How To" segments...featuring issues that I want to learn as well as segments featuring all kinds of "guest" artists that are willing to promote their own craft...what ever that may be!

In the next few weeks I will be gathering artists and their information/photos to feature here, along with "How To" informational ideas from artists who would like to pass along their ideas and thoughts. I hope to make this an interesting, exciting, enjoyable place where artists of all mediums will frequent often!

My request to you....

*Anyone interested in being featured in this blog, as an artist or as a "How To" artistic informational feature please contact me at
heather@azure-islands.com *Thanks...cheers Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers