Wednesday, January 30, 2008

~New Etsy Listings~

I have a couple of lovely pieces for you to look at today! I listed these January 29th on Etys...






This first piece is simply elegant, Ruby Quartz teardrops, swarovski crystal cubes and a fancy sterling silver chain, make for a statement!




If you love pink this is the piece for you...
Delicate rose Chalcedony are wire wrapped in the shape of an elegant flower, swarovski crystasls and a fancy sterling silver chain finish off this must have necklace!

4 comments:

  1. Heather, this pink flower pendant reminds me so much of the pink plum blossoms on the tree right outside our home! When it's in full bloom, I have to snd you a pix! It's a very pretty necklace! I used to think I can't wear pink...till I start coming across beautiful pink beads & stones! - xue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Xue...please do send the pic...H

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogmaster...thanks for the compliment! H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers