Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another day!!!


Here is my badge from EJA





I have another wonderful treaury by nanasbowterrific here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=23590

I took a course in fabrication this summer, which I very much enjoyed...this winter I plan on experimenting to see what I can come up with..I'm still waiting for some of my tools to arrive so that I can begin...I had to order items from both the US and Canada to get what I wanted...once everything arrives I'm sure I will sit and look at everthing for a few days to work up the nerve to start...Hopefully once I start soldering everything will fall into place! I do have a detailed book, I've bookmarked tutorials on Youtube and I have a print out sent to me that should help...but...if all else fails I'll have to call my instructor for help!! I can do this! :0)I will keep you post!

Cheers Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers