Monday, May 23, 2011

May 21st...first North Bay Farmers' Market for the 2011 season!

Someone was watching over us...we had the most perfect day, great conversation with people, many of whom we'd not see since last fall...a gorgeous, sunny, warm 1st Market day...fabulous entertainment...couldn't have asked for a better day!

Our first entertainer of the morning was 11 year old, Rachel Barber...she did a wonderful job and I heard she had a great time...I'm gong to do my best to have her back again during the season...unfortunately I didn't get a photo, but her mother saved the day..this is one Rachel's mother Amy posted on Facebook!


Next we had the great jazz/blues sounds of Tim Beckett and his niece Paige Cipparone...they are amazing performers...Saturday was their first appearance at the Market...a second date is definitly called for!

Early morning...flowers from Spring Hill Farms! Just beautiful of course as many of you know I'm partial to purple everything...


Crowds beginning...we had a great turnout for the first day!
My good friend JoeAnne Ribout, Mountain View Weaving...showing a customer one of her beautiful hand woven blankets! I couldn't resist I bought two of Joe's hand woven dish cloths...I had to the colors are perfect for my kitchen! :~)



Jamie Board from Board's Honey Farm/Northern Nectars...explaining to the ladies all about her great honey products.
Another friend, Audrey from Matthew's Maple Syrup...doesn't she look comfy! She had surgery last week on her foot, that's why she has it up on her cooler...don't worry, her daughter was there to help her!


Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Market On Saturday...you helped to make the day a wonderful success!!!

More to come about this Saturday later in the week...
Enjoy the day!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. That farmer's market caters to all of your senses. How wonderful! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there, stocking up on everything! And it was a perfect day.
    N

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers