Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gotta love rings...

I find rings to be very popular...the only problem for me is to have the right sizes! It is not easy to do...the only rings I have a variety of sizes in is the fine silver stacking rings...like the one below with out the silver ball fused on top...

Here is another style that people seem to like...the Egyptian design...at least that is what I call it!

These are great as they are somewhat adjustable, and can be designed many different ways, textured, smooth, curled ends, flat hammered ends, flattened balls at the end, etc....I think part of the appeal is they are wide and spread over the finger...I have to say I prefer wide rings myself.

The twisted rings are fun to make as I'm guaranteed no two will be the same...just won't happen!

I could make the two rings like the one below but even then the curves would be a different shape and size...

I'm beginning to experiment with setting stones in my rings and pendants...photos to come soon!
Enjoy the day...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers