Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Red Magma Sprig Coral!

How is that for a name of a Swarovski crystal??? Red magma is a gorgeous color!
That is the color of the Swarovski Sprig Coral that I received from Artbeads.com in the same packages as the tanzanite Swarovski crystals. I just noticed while doing this post the Sprigs and many of the Swarovski pendants and components are 15% off until November 5th....I'm going to have to take a few minutes to do some shopping!!!


Isn't the Sprig beautiful...I've never been a fan of orange red but this is special!



I also liked the is Swarovski Cosmic Oval in the red Magma...it will go nicely I think!



...and what about these huge Swarovski red Magma roundelles??? I love these so much I picked up a dozen more...not sure how many I'll use for the piece but they certainly won't go to waste!



There you have the individual pieces all from Artbead.com...I'm also planning on using one or two pieces of fine silver ovals and sterling silver chain...

Stay tuned for the finished piece soon...

A special thanks to Artbeads.com for all the gorgeous Swarovski components, pendants and beads.

Sorry I've been absent this week...I had a great three day show this past weekend and I'm preparing for the last of my three day shows this coming weekend...then I will have some time to get back to my regular visiting!

Cheers

12 comments:

  1. what wonderful pure color, I love red, does get you in the mood for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountaindreamers...you are right it is a very pure color...maybe that is why I like it so much!

    Wireworks...thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. Wow...the art work on your blog is amazing...I'm a huge fan of abstract!!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! I also ordered some red magma Swarovski too but I haven't yet made anything out of them. BTW Red is my fav color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree Pearl...about the great minds that is!!! :0)

    The color is very striking...I'm a huge fan f blue reds but never orange reds...this one is different...it is gorgeous!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with mountaindreamers, this is a very festive looking color!! I am challenging my brain right now to figure out what you are going to make with these fabulous pieces, I CAN'T WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those roundelles are gorgeous and I'm sure you've got big plans for them. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those really are gorgeous! I'm not a fan of red or orange either, really, but I'd definitely wear those set into some stunning piece of jewelry. you will probably have a lot of creative fun with those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather it is fun to imagine what you are going to piece together w/ these beautiful crystals...it's like a puzzle...always...looking forward to the finished work...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather, what a beautiful site. I came across it on the travel section of blogcatalog. Lovely pictures and layout and, of course, jewelry (btw, I love the red/orange)! You've clearly put a lot of work into it. I'll have to bookmark it. Feel free to stop and visit my site, a personal blog where I write about travel, exploration, life... Cheers! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an award for you over at my blog! Have a great day. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks kbxmas for your kind words...they are appreciated!!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blog and photos. I hopped over from Sadia's blog.

    Cheers! JJ/Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers