Monday, January 21, 2013


A Collage

I was asked by a visitor to to my photography website,  www.heathercote.com to see some photos of my jewelry...I prefer to keep my photography website separate from this site so I'm posting the collage below...
Sadly I don't have any photos of my newer pieces, what didn't sell at my last show was shipped to the Art Gallery in Sudbury!   I've put together a collage of older pieces, those of you who visit here know I'm terrible about taking photos of new work, which I do regret...but it is such a frustrating process for me.   Most of you will have seen these before ...I always take a bit of a hiatus,in the winter so I've nothing new to show till mid March... not intentional... my creativity takes a break and I've learned over the years it doesn't produce great pieces to force the issue...

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Heather you do such a great job with your creations and the photography. I love to stop by and see what you are up to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura...it is always nice to see you stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers