Monday, December 17, 2012

                     It’s that time of year…

 Of Christmas traditions, old and new, of the hustle & bustle, shopping for that perfect gift, spending time with family & friends, thinking of Christmas past.  Looking towards the future to the coming New Year.  Children eagerly awaiting Santa, hoping he will bring them something special.  Parties and festivities for young and old.  Baking sweet goodies, turkey dinner and eating too much!   May this Christmas season be filled with love, laughter, health and happiness!

On a different note…I’ve included a photo of Diane Estrella www.dianeestrella.com and her daughter wearing the earrings I made for her.  Diane is the person who came up with the wonderful name Silver Luxe Designs, in the name contest I held a while ago!    It was difficult for them to get a good shot of the earrings while wearing them so I’ve also included a photo of the earrings…

As always, leave a comment on my blog or send me an email at hjcote11@gmail.com
Have a great week…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers