Friday, July 31, 2009

Quick Posts!

Just wanted to say "hello", as I've been rather absent for the past week or so...I've had the flu ...I'm back to my old self again so thought I'd do a quick post this morning, if you want to call it that...it is 5:02am. I'm getting ready for my Rosseau Market, missed it last week, in fact missed all three Markets.

This will be my view today...hopefully it will be this sunny!


This is another part of my view for the day...so beautiful, I truly love being there and look for ward to the Market every Friday.

I haven't taken any new photos this past week or so but I came across this one...I don't think I've posted it because it sold before I got the chance...love the ruggedness of this turquoise!


I hope to have a special post next week...that is if the product I've ordered to make my necklace with the stunning "Turquoise Song" wood pendant comes in...I'm starting to watch the mail as I'm itching to do something with the pendant...I acutally have it sitting on my desk right beside the computer...what can I say...it's an obsession!!!
Enjoy your day...
Cheers

12 comments:

  1. poor you...glad that you are feeling better...the flu, especially during the Summer...no fun at all...take good care...and I think you're going to have a great weekend of sunshine for your Farmer's Market....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Glad you are feeling better! Love this turquoise!! I also love the market place pics!! I would love to come and set up a table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better but sorry you got taken out!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes and the lovely necklace I will always treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're over the flu. The pictures are just lovely - scenery AND jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear you are feeling better. the turquoise necklace is STUNNING am not at all surprised it sold before you got the chance to post it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather - I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for your sweet support. You always drop in and leave me the best comments. I appreciate you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know you're feeling better now Heather, take good care!
    Love this necklace! blues and turquoise are my favorite colors and they never fail to attract my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you had the flu and so glad that you are better. I love your view and hope you get to the market soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're feeling better. Beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my friend


    It was a wonderful surprise to find your blog....
    I thank you so much for my two necklaces...
    How come I didnt see this gorgeous piece within your collection before???
    this is my blog:
    http://www.phoeniciangourmet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better, thanks for stopping by my blog, and yes ! wrapping is tough on the pinkies ; ) Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers