I was given the Arte y Pico award on Sunday June 23rd, but I decided to wait a few days before I posted my list, the reason being is it is simply amazing to me two people would decide to pass both the "Sweet Home" award and the Arte y Pico award along to me and I wanted both awards to stand alone...each award to be front and center for a few days without competing.
Now to the business at hand......
The "Arte y Pico" award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this ward, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.
1) The winner of the award must choose 5 bloggers that they consider deserving of this award for the creativity, design, posts and contribution to the blogging community, no matter the language.
2) Each award given has to have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award winner and the giver of this award must show the link of the "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Post these rules.
The following are the perfect artist to receive this award as they are artists "who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents".
- Kinsey Barnard a fine art photographer and Kotey Bear, Kinsey's Siberian Husky can be found here...Photography, Philosophy & Pearls of Wisdom, Simply Photos and Life With a Nature and Wildlife Photographer. Three simply amazing blogs chocked full of wonderful photographs of Kinsey's and Kotey's journeys...simply amazing!!!
- Michelle Basic Hendry, found at Artscapes, Musings on Art & Life, is an award winning artist, photographer, graphic designer and writer. Her photography and paintings never fail to inspire me...
- Timothy of timothy adams designs, in his own words "brings metal to life"...a fabulous metal artist whose work is always fresh, exciting and unique! He is also the mind behind the amazing Buried Treasury blog...a spot to show case Etsy handmade treasures. I can't forget his wonderful book "the handbook to handmade volume 7" a wonderful compilation of Etsy artists.
- You will find Benny Greenberg at Ya-ttitude.com, Defining Attitude for the 21st Century... Benny is an amazing man whose writings are some of the most clear, to the point and inspiring pieces I've read...if nothing else he will make you stop and think about you and your life!
- timethief's blog is. This time ~ This Space...where she writes about a variety of topics including aromatherapy, massage, internet relationships, relationships, sexuality, sensuality, spirituality, love and happiness...her writing is heartfelt, inspiring, interesting, straight forward and helpful but above all it is honest!!!