Sunday, December 11, 2011

Circles, folding, different!

Below is a variation of one of my earrings styles that I often make... large, small, medium, with a stone, or without, sideways or facing forward like these! They are an everyday "go to" kind of earring made from fine silver ...as you can see this pair have onyx dangles which jazzes them up a bit!

Two of the fold forming cuffs...

If you are one of those people who prefers consistency these earrings are not for you...I had a number of the turquoise stones that sorta, kinda matched at least in comparison to these two and then there are these two stones, which as hard as I looked I couldn't see them matching in any way. I thought about doing two pendants but then I decide...these would make great earrings because they don't match...I'm a huge fan of the matrix and color difference so I really love these stones.

It was settled, I soldered the bezel to the brushed sterling silver rectangles and set the stones!


Enjoy the day...
Cheers

5 comments:

  1. The turquoise earrings are beautiful, each one unique, that's what makes them special. I agree with you about the mismatching, one by one and each slightly different, that's what we call handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cuffs! Have a super week and hugs. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the turquoise earrings. They "mismatch" perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the earrings that sorta kinda match...stunning...the setting is like framing pictures...makes the whole difference...just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the earrings look great even if they don't match! your other jewelry is pretty too! I especially love the silver bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers