Friday, November 25, 2011

Another collage...

I did this collage last week for someone...a bit different from what I usually post. All of these pieces are older and long gone but it is fun sometimes to look back and see how your direction has changed! While silver is the direction I would like to follow, I still work with gemstones, pearls and Swarovski crystals...

My daughter will be arriving shortly to pick me up as we are going to the "23rd Annual Downtown Christmas Walk".
It runs from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on the main street of North Bay, which of course is closed to traffic for the event. There is the lighting of the CIBC Downtown Christmas Tree, Horse & Wagon rides, North Bay Hydro Bucket Rides, the JOY Band, 547 Squadron Cadets, Music throughout downtown, snacks, hot drinks, all the shops decorated for the occasion and best of all friends...hope to see many of you there!
After our walk we are stopping at Cecil's Eatery & Beer Society(corner of Main & Wylde :~)) for dinner...will be great!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...
Cheers

9 comments:

  1. Awww, wish I lived closer! Heather this sound like so much fun! I do love the holidays... put the Christmas music on the radio, light the tree and dance like an elf! LOL

    Hope you ladies had a great time!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collage! I have to agree that taking photos do let us look back as see how we have grown as artisans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good time for all. The collage is very nice! Very pretty eye candy. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent collage Heather...it IS SO GOOD to have the photo record of all your work to see how you have changed and grown as an artist...I remember when you were using the gemstones...hope that you and your daughter had FUN @ the Annual Christmas walk...sounds like fun...XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty collage heather! It's nice to see all of your pieces like this. I hope you had a good time with your daughter! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your holidays are getting off to a great start. I like looking back at my earlier work, it not only shows how we,ve grown and changed, but is inspirational too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Good to c you and that is beautiful work. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Azure Islands Designs" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/12/sunday-drive.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely look at your work in the collage. Hope you had a nice Christmas Walk...sure beat the weather from last year.
    N

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers