Monday, February 4, 2013



Zodiac Signs
Last season I made three different zodiac sign pendants, Aries, Taurus and I think it was Libra…of course I didn’t get around to taking photos of them.  They were made with a copper base and the zodiac sign itself was done in fine silver, hanging from either a sterling silver or metal chain or a leather cord.   Surprisingly enough the pendants sold faster than what I thought they would…this surprised me as copper has never been a huge seller.  

 


I plan to make more zodiac pendants  this coming season…I would be happy to make the pendants all silver if there was an interest for it…of course the price would be higher, which is why I think the copper pendants sold quickly…let me know if you would consider an all silver zodiac pendant…
As always leave a comment on my blog or send me an email hjcote11@gmail.com

Have a great week…
Cheers
 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them! You could also do pendants for the Chinese zodiac to celebrate Chinese New Year this sunday (feb 10)!

    Marissa Foss, Artbeads.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...it is truly appreciated!
Cheers